8/28/2012

Chicken Teriyaki


One of my favorite food is Teriyaki.  I cooked it often when I was in Japan because it's not only taste good but also take not so long time to cook, maybe less than 15 min...!!  Actually I use just a little bit of ginger in my recipe.  My mom taught me that ginger makes Teriyaki much more delicious.  If you are curious, let's try to cook!!


Chicken Teriyaki (For 2 people)
  • 2 boneless and skinless chicken thigh
  • 4 Table spoons soy source (☆)
  • 2 Table spoons mirin (☆)
  • 1 tea spoon suger (☆)
  • 2 Table spoons water (☆)
  • 1 tea spoons grated ginger (☆)

1.  Mix (☆) in a small cup
2.  In a large pan, put a little bit of oil
3.  Make sure the pan's temperature is really hight and put chickens (skin side)
4.  Brown both side until golden
5.  Put mixed (☆) in the pan
6.  Grill until the source is evaporated
7.  See the chickens is glistened and remove from the pan to a dish
8.  Simmer the source until slightly reduced (like the right picture) and put on the chicken and put it on the chicken


☆☆Related recipe☆☆

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I first comment on your page. I am just curious about cooking Japanese food. I wanna learn how to cook it more and more:)) I am really looking forward to your next article!! Anyway, congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, you are the first person who gave me a comment! Thank you so much. I am glad to hear you are interested in cooking. I hope you will learn a lot from Poppin' kitchen! I am really looking forward to your access and comment again :)) Thanks!!!

      Delete