10/04/2012

Avocado wasabi tartare dip



The air is exceedingly dry in my classroom by too much air conditioner ;((  That's a problem for me because sometime it makes my skin too dry and tight.  Ummm... you know for ladies it's very important to keep their skin moist!!

So this afternoon I was reading one article about moisturizer partly as learning about it and partly as studying English.  It said that avocado can make your skin so moist and bright.  Even a famous nutritionist of Ms. Universe recommends participants to eat 1/4 of avocado everyday and says "Avocado is the only one beauty essence in this world which you can eat"!!

I know about that now so I can't help to making something with avocado!!


Avocado wasabi tartare dip
  • an avocado
  • 1/4 of onion
  • 10 pieces shrimps
  • 3 Tbs of mayonnaise
  • 1/2〜1 tsp of wasabi
  • 2 tsp of soy sauce
  • salt and pepper

1,  Chop onion into small size and add 1/2 tsp of salt then leave for 15 minutes
2,  Wash the onion well and squeeze with kitchen paper
3,  Boil shrimps until the color change and cut into small cubes
4,  Cut an avocado into bit-size and mush it lightly with fork
5,  Put all ingredients into a bowl and mix them very well
6,  Season it with salt and pepper




I just had this with cracker like a dip but I think this tartare dip will much with bread absolutely!  I'll make a sandwich with this dip tomorrow for lunch.  Can't wait!!

I hope tomorrow my skin can be much moister than today even though I just studied this proverb, "Roma was built in a day"...


No comments:

Post a Comment