10/25/2012

Stir-fried walnuts Pak-choi with butter soy sauce


This morning I woke up too early getting hungry because last night I had only shrimp soup as dinner.  I had a lot of vacant time this morning so made big breakfast!

I had a pak-choi which was a kind of Chinese rape vegetable.  The texture was briskly and juicy.  Normally I used green pak-choi but yesterday I found red pak-choi which had purple color's leaves.



I made breakfast with this purple pan-choi getting my stomach growls.  Be quick!!


Stir-fried Pak-choi with butter soy sauce (1 serve)
  • 1/4 pound of pak-choi
  • 2 slices of bacon
  • 2 Tbs of chopped walnuts
  • 1 tsp of soy sauce
  • 1 tbs +1 tbs of butter
Scramble egg 
  • 1 egg
  • 1 Tbs of mayonnaise
  • 1 tsp of butter

1,  Cut pak-choi and bacon into easy-to-eat size
2,  Heat 1 tbs of butter and pan until quite hot.  Add bacon and stir-fry until oil come up
3,  Add pak-choi and stir-fry.  Add soy sauce and walnuts and stir-fry quickly then add 1 tbs of butter.  Add some soy sauce if you feel it's not enough.
4,  Make a scramble egg.  Beat egg and mayonnaise.  Heat a pan and butter until smoke then add egg mixture and scramble quickly.
5,  Place stir-fried pak-choi and put scramble egg on it.





I couldn't get enough of rice with this pak-choi dish!  Was so nice and made me wake up completely.  Because of this, I could had a lot of energy during the day.  I really enjoyed a beautiful day.  

I realized how important breakfast was!  Never skip it even if I oversleep!!

2 comments: