10/03/2012

Yuzu-pepper salmon sandwich



My school has already started this week.  For me it is important to have nice lunch at lunch break.  If I don't have nice lunch, I could not do anything in the afternoon.

It's an exaggeration to say that but I just mean I need good lunch for nice afternoon!  I think you guys also think so, don't you?

When I make lunch box,  how easy and quick is really important because I really rush and have not enough time to make it in the morning.  This sandwich tastes really good but it take less than 5 minutes to make it if you have the stock of  salmon flakes.  I usually make a lot of salmon flakes and keep it in the freezer so that I can use it quickly.  But even if you don't have it, maybe you can make less than 10 minutes.  So I highly recommend this sandwich for your lunch box!!


Yuzu-pepper salmon sandwich
  • 2 slices of white bread
  • 1/4 pound of salmon flakes (☆)
  • 1〜2 Tbs of mayonnaise(☆)
  • 1/2〜1 tsp of yuzu-pepper(☆)
  • salt and pepper
  • 1/2 pack of brown mushroom
  • 1 Tbs of soy sauce
  • 1 Tbs of butter
  • baby spinach

1,  Toast 2 slices of white bread and spread mayonnaise the inside of both
2,  Mix (☆) well and season it with salt and pepper
3,  Put butter in a pan and heat until quite hot and stir-fry washed mushroom and then add soy sauce and stir-fry again

4,  Place baby spinach, salmon, sautéed mushroom on a toasted bread in order and sand with another bread 



It was happy lunch time with this sandwich♡  Only one thing I was sorry was I could not have fresh one because it's a lunch box... but that's okay!  Still it tasted good!!




Anyway, I have to do homework from now.  It's almost 12:00am... so sleepy...

No comments:

Post a Comment