10/07/2012

Chicken cream stew -miso flavor-



It was rainy day and so chilly today.  I went to around the Boston common park for meeting my friend who came from Japan and I really respected.

I saw leaves turning yellow gradually.  I heard that Boston's autumn tints was so beautiful!  I feel kind of sorry about ending summer but am looking forward beautiful autumn.




When it's cold, I get the urge to eat a cream stew because it makes me warm up well.  Tonight I made it with miso.  Maybe you are surprised that I add miso to cream stew but actually miso go well with dairy products like milk and cheese.  You should try!  I am sure you will be impressed the deliciousness!!


Chicken cream stew -miso flavor-
  • 2 slices of chicken thigh
  • 1 potato
  • 1 onion
  • 1 carrot
  • 1 Tbs of olive oil
  • 3 cups of whole milk
  • 1〜2 Tbs of miso
  • 3 Tbs of milk (☆)
  • 3 Tbs of flour (☆)
  • a handful of cheese
1,  Cut chicken thigh, potato and carrot into bite-size and onion into thin slice
2,  Heat a deep pot and olive oil until quite hot and stir-fry onion
3,  After onion become soft, add chicken thigh and stir-fry until light brown
4,  Add potato and carrot and stir-fry quickly
5,  Add milk then cover a pan and boil with low fire skimming the scam until potato and carrot become soft
6,  Add miso bit and bit

6,  Mix (☆) in a small cup and add to the stew bit and bit and boil until thick then add cheese



It made me so warm!  I will definitely make cream stew from now on, especially in winter!




I would like to take this opportunity to say thanks for my friend who I met today.  You encouraged me a lot so I decided to do my best for my dream even if it is really tough.  I hope you could enjoyed Boston and will come again soon!  See you again in Boston or maybe Okinawa!!

Good luck and thank you from my bottom of my heart!!  Take care of your self :))

No comments:

Post a Comment