9/21/2012

Curry rice casserole


I was crazy busy last afternoon because I needed to take a test for a new school which I am going from next month.  I had enough time to make lunch but still was really hungry and knew I needed to eat something heavy meal for getting high score at the test.

Fortunately, I had leftover chicken curry which I made the day before yesterday so I made a curry rice casserole which was heavy and I could make super quickly!


Curry rice casserole (3〜4 serves)
White sauce
  • 4 Tbs of butter
  • 4 Tbs of flour
  • 1+1/2 cups of milk
  • 1/2 tsp of salt
  • pepper

1,  Mix cooked rice and chicken curry very well in a heat-resistant container.  If there are big pieces of potato and carrot, just mush them.
2,  After you mix them, make flat the surface.
3,  For making white sauce, put butter to a pan and heat with low fire.
4,  After butter melt a little bit, add flour and mix them with a spatula.


5,  After butter and flour mix well, add milk bit by bit mi mixing with a spatula until smooth
6,  Put the white sauce on the rice and curry and add cheese and panko as much as you like
7,  Bake at 356°F for 10〜15 minutes (until brown)


Actually, I got so high score at the test that could take the most difficult class!  I am so glad!!  I am sure that this curry rice casserole helped my test a lot :))




☆☆Related recipe☆☆

No comments:

Post a Comment