9/22/2012

Roast beef salad with wasabi dressing



I had a home party with my roommates tonight.  I had a plan to make some dishes for them but unfortunately I was too busy to do that.  When I got home after grocery shopping, it was already the time to the party!  I was so rush and made a salad so quickly!


Roast beef salad with wasabi dressing
  • 5 slices of past beef
  • Harf a head of Romain lettuce
  • Half a yellow sweet pepper
  • 10 pieces of cherry tomato
Wasabi dressing
  • 6 Tbs of olive oil
  • 4 Tbs of soy sauce
  • 1/2〜1 tsp of wasabi
  • salt
  • black pepper

1,  Mix all ingredients for wasabi dressing in a small bowl
2,  Cut a romain lettuce into small pieces and a yellow sweet pepper into thin slices
3,  Put lettuce, yellow sweet pepper and cherry tomato on a big plate and add the dressing and put roast beefs and add remaining dressing on it
4,  Add black pepper on it




It was so much fun to talk with them!  I am so happy to have nice and friendly roommates.  We really enjoyed conversation and having nice food which my roommates made also.  All food were so delicious that I couldn't stop eating.  Ummm...should I start dieting from tomorrow??

No comments:

Post a Comment