9/19/2012

Seaweed ginger soup



I got a cold last week and it seems like have a cold still now... it's terrible to be having a cold for over one week!!  I have no appetite even me who is always hungry.  I remember that when I caught a cold, my dad recommended to have something make me warm up, especially ginger.  Well, I'll try to make something which has ginger and also I can make easily!


Seaweed ginger soup (2 serves)
  • 3+1/2 cups of water  (700ml)
  • 3〜4 tsp of chinese chicken soup stock
  • 2 green onions
  • 2 tsp of chopped garlic
  • 2 tsp of  grated ginger
  • 1 seaweed sheet
  • 2 Tbs of sesame oil
  • white sesame seed

1,  Cut green onion into thick slices and beat an egg and tear a seaweed sheet into pieces
2,  Boil water in a small pot and after boil add chinese chicken soup stock and green onion
3,  Heat a pot with high fire and add pour egg evenly in soft spiral motion
4,  Turn heat lower and wait until egg coagulate
5,  Serve it on a deep bowl and add seaweed sheet and pour sesame oil and and sprinkle white sesame seed





Not only when you have a cold but also at cold weather which is coming from now on, I highly recommend this soup!  I am sure it makes you warm up.  Because of this soup, I feel much better now, thanks dad!  I am sleeping from now and sure that I will completely recover from sick when I wake up tomorrow.

Have a good night♡

No comments:

Post a Comment