9/11/2012

Wasabi ponzu vegetable marinade



I woke up early because it was so chilly this morning.  Recently I feel autumn is coming by the day.  Actually I watched a weather news this morning and the caster said that summer is completely ended here in Boston.

Despite the situation, I had a lot of summer vegetables in the fridge.  I often make marinade when I have vegetables I already used a little bit.  


Wasabi ponzu vegetable marinade
  • 1 eggplant
  • 1 zucchini
  • 1/2 pack of fruit tomato
  • 4 Tbs of olive oil (☆)
  • 6 Tbs of ponzu (☆)
  • 1/2〜1 tsp of wasabi (☆)
1,  Cut eggplant and zucchini into thick slices
2, Mix all of  (☆) in a small bowl
3,  Heat a pan until quite hot and add olive oil and grill vegetables with medium fire
4,  Move the grilled vegetables to a deep dish and add mixed marinade sauce until the grilled vegetable is quite hot


This marinade sauce goes with any vegetables!  Mushroom, onion, potato and more!!  Also this marinade is good for sandwiches.  Actually I already decided that I'll make a vegetable marinade sandwich for tomorrow lunch.  I am going to my favorite bakery store tomorrow morning!!



No comments:

Post a Comment