I got a first request email!! I was so excited :)) The person recommended one recipe which is about eggplants. So I tried to make some food with eggplants for lunch!!
Eggplant miso gratin (for 2 people)
- 1 eggplant
- 1 Table spoon sesame oil
- 2 Table spoon miso (☆)
- 2 tea spoon mirin (☆)
- 4 tea spoon suger (☆)
- 1 tea spoon sesame oil (☆)
1. Cut an eggplant in half lengthwise
2. Mix (☆) vert well
3. Make a cut an eggplant like lattice pattern
4. Hollow out the inside of eggplant and cut into cubes with spoon
5. Heat a pan and sesame oil with middle fire
6. Put the cut eggplants and stir-fry it very well and add mixed (☆)
7. Put the stir-fried eggplants in eggplant skin
7. Put cheese onto the eggplant and bake it in the oven with 325°F
The eggplant gratin tastes awesome!! I was so surprised!!
But actually, the person who gave me a request is my mom...:)) Thanks mom! I really appreciate and respect you!!!