9/01/2012

Eggplant miso gratin


I got a first request email!!  I was so excited :))  The person recommended one recipe which is about eggplants.  So I tried to make some food with eggplants for lunch!!

Eggplant miso gratin (for 2 people)
  • 1 eggplant
  • 1 Table spoon sesame oil
  • cheese
  • 2 Table spoon miso (☆)
  • 2 tea spoon mirin (☆)
  • 4 tea spoon suger (☆)
  • 1 tea spoon sesame oil (☆)
1.  Cut an eggplant in half lengthwise
2.  Mix (☆) vert well
3.  Make a cut an eggplant like lattice pattern

4.  Hollow out the inside of eggplant and cut into cubes with spoon

5.  Heat a pan and sesame oil with middle fire
6.  Put the cut eggplants and stir-fry it very well and add mixed (☆)
7.  Put the stir-fried eggplants in eggplant skin

7.  Put cheese onto the eggplant and bake it in the oven with 325°F


The eggplant gratin tastes awesome!!  I was so surprised!!


But actually, the person who gave me a request is my mom...:))  Thanks mom!  I really appreciate and respect you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment