9/12/2012

Green onion sauce



I was talking with my friend about the yakiniku restaurant which will open in Boston this fall.  The restaurant's name is "Gyukaku".  It is very popular in Japan and of course I do love it!!  My friend and I would like to go there as soon as possible but we think that maybe it is better for us to go there  after a while because otherwise we have to wait in a so long line.  But I can't wait and wanna eat yakiniku right now!!  So tonight I made green onion sauce which tastes like a yakiniku restaurant!!


Green onion sauce
  • 4 green onions
  • 2 tsp of chopped ginger
  • 2 tsp of chopped garlic
  • 2 tsp of chinese chicken soup stock
  • 1 tsp of soy sauce
  • 1 tsp of sugar
  • 1/2 cup of sesame oil

1,  Cut green onions into very tinny pieces
2,  Put all ingredients except sesame oil into a heat-resistant container
3,  Put sesame oil and heat until you can see white smoke
4,  Add the sesame oil to the hear-resistant container and mix them very well
     (Sometime sesame oil spit o be careful!)




I just put this sauce on the grilled pork.  It was simple and easy but taste really good!  I am sure this sauce is much better than the yakiniku restaurant one even if I do say myself :)  Also this sauce goes with everything, like tofu, chicken, beef, rice, soup, scallop and shrimp.... You can keep this in the fridge for one week or so.  So please try to use for various ways and find your favorite combination!!




☆☆Related recipe☆☆

No comments:

Post a Comment