9/13/2012

Pork stir-fried rice



My roommate came back to home so hungry and tired and he asked me can you make something for me quickly?  Sure!!  That's my pleasure and I would be happy to do that for you!!  Fortunately I had cooked rice and pork in freezer so I said him I would make dinner for you in 15 minutes! I was sure that I could make delicious dinner so easily because I remembered I had a green onion sauce just yesterday I made and would work very well!


Pork stir-fried rice (1 serve)

  • 1 bowl of cooked rice
  • 1 slice of pork lion
  • 1 egg
  • 1 green onion
  • 2〜3 Tbs pf green onion sauce
  • 1 Tbs of sesame oil
  • 1/2 Tbs of soy sauce
  • salt 
  • black pepper
1,  Cut a pork lion in cubes and add a little bit of salt and pepper
2,  Cut a green onion thin slice
3,  Beat up an egg and mix with cooked rice
4,  Heat a pan until quite hot and add sesame oil with medium fire
5,  Add cubed pork and stir-friy until brown and then add sliced green onion
6,  Add rice and egg and stir-fry well
7,  Add green onion sauce and then pour soy sauce evenly and draw a spiral pattern and add salt and pepper as much as you like


Actually it was less than 10 minutes to be done with my cooking.  My roommate was so surprised I was able to make dinner so quickly in addition it was so yummy for him to my delight!  He said that it was the best stir-fried rice.  I was so glad to hear such a word.  The green onion sauce can be a special seasoning which act like magic I think even if I do say myself.  But only one thing I am sad is that there are no more green onion sauce in my fridge because he ate all surprisingly.  Ummm... I need to make more.  Maybe I should make double amount next time!!


☆☆Related recipe☆☆

No comments:

Post a Comment