9/08/2012

Teriyaki chicken and eggplant pizza





I was so surprised at my friend's sudden visit!!  No way, let me know before you come to my home!!  I didn't have so many ingredients in my fridge so we tried to make a pizza with leftover Teriyaki eggplant the day before yesterday I made!



Teriyaki chicken and eggplant pizza


pizza dough
  • 2+1/2 cups of all purpose flour
  • 3/4 cup of water
  • 1+1/2 Tbs of olive oil
  • 2 tsp of dried yeast
  • 1 Tbs of sugar 
  • 1/2 tsp of salt


pizza dough
1,  Put all ingredients of pizza dough into a Ziploc bag and knead the dough on the bag with both hands for 5~10 min until the dough holds together
2,  Make flat the dough with your hands or a rolling pin and make holes with a fork except the edge


Pizza
1,   Cut into cubes teriyaki eggplant and chicken thigh
2,  Heat a pan until site and add bit of oil and add cut chicken thigh and stir-fry it with medium fire until brown
3,  Add cut teriyaki eggplant and extra sauce and mix them
4,  Cut green onions into thin slices
3,  Spread mayonnaise in the dough and put green onions, teriyaki eggplant and chicken and  then cover them with cheese
4,  Put the pizza into the 425°F oven and bake for about 20 min


It was so much fun to make a pizza with friends!  I think the pizza we made was not perfectly good like a pizza I usually eat at a pizza place but I prefer to make a pizza at home because I realized that the pizza hot from the oven is the best pizza for me!!!



☆☆Related recipe☆☆

No comments:

Post a Comment