9/05/2012

Minced Tofu with zucchini



It was so strong rainy day today.  Recently I feel like summer is almost finishing, especially I felt so today.  Autumn is coming soon and summer in Boston is really short.  I love summer so it is kind of sad for me.  But!!! I believe I can enjoy summer a little bit more so I made dinner with summer vegetable and used leftover minced Tofu last night I made :)


Minced Tofu with zucchini (For 2 people)
  • 1 zucchini
  • 1 Table spoon of olive oil
  • 1 tea spoon of chopped garlic
  • salt
  • minced Tofu
  • 2 Table spoons of mayonnaise
  • cheese

1.  Heat a pan until quite hot and add olive oil and stir-fry with low fire
2.  Add zucchinis which is cut in round slices and grill with medium fire until brow
3.  Put the zucchinis into a heat-resistant container and put minced Tofu on the zucchinis and add cheese on them as much as you like
4.  Grill it in the oven with 350°F until brown


It was easy!  I think it took only less than 15 min or so but still taste great and actually my friend said it was awesome!  I was so happy because she had never said such a word for me even though I make a lot of nice food for her, haha :)

Anyway, we had a great time which is the rest of short summer with cold beer♪



☆☆Related recipe☆☆

No comments:

Post a Comment