9/30/2012

Diced beef steak with Japanese mushroom sauce



I remarked that it had passed over one month since I started writing this blog and beside I could do daily update!!  I was so glad and wanted make something special for celebration.  For me, speaking of celebration,  I can imagine beef steak at the very beginning.  So I made beef steak tonight as a celebration dinner tonight.



Diced beef steak with Japanese mushroom sauce (2 serves)

  • 3/4 of beef rib for steak
  • salt
  • papper
  • canola oil
Japanese mushroom sauce
  • 1 pack of oyster mushroom
  • 1 Tbs of butter
  • 1 Tbs of fried garlic
  • 1 Tbs of tamari-soy sauce
  • 2 Tbs of mirin
  • 1 Tbs of butter
  • salt
  • pepper
1,  Leave the beef rib from the fridge to bring back to room temperature and cut into diced cubes and add salt and pepper 

2,  Add canola oil to a pan and heat with high fire until you can see white smoke
3,  Add cut stakes to the pan and leave about 1 minute
4,  Turn upside down and grill another side about 1 minute and stir-fry quickly then remove to a plate

5,  Add 1 Tbs of butter and fried garlic to same pan and heat with medium fire
6,  Add cut oyster mushroom and stir-fry quickly
7,  Add tamari-soy sauce and mirin and stir-fry and then turn down the heat and add butter and stir-fry again until butter melt

8,  Season the sauce with salt and pepper





Thank you for reading my blog everyday.  Absolutely I could not have done upload everyday without you.  I know I made a lot of troubles but thank you so much for your corporation.  I really appreciate you.  I am writing everyday from now on as has been the way until now for you and me!!

Thanks and love all you guys♡

No comments:

Post a Comment